[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Integrating Encryption Module to Netscape

> Just wondering if anyone out there knows whether it is difficult to
> integrate an encryption module to Netscape Commerce Server.
>
> We are *NOT* reinventing the wheel since only 40bits SSL are permitted
> to be exported out of the U.S. and we need an additional security for
> financial transactions. Thanks.

Check out http://www.psy.uq.edu.au:8080/~ftp/Crypto/ I think it might
do what you looking for with a little work.

					  -sas

"The last thing I want to do is deal        | Scott Sesher,   Sys Admin
with a bunch of people who want something." | Pittsburg State University
                                            | sas@pittstate.edu
                         Major Major        | Talk Net: (316)-235-4606